Get the brochure for Antigua & Barbudua Citizenship by Investment
Your guide is on it's way!
A download link will be sent to your email
Antigua and Barbuda is one of the most beautiful island nation, surrounded by the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Moreover, Antigua offers a discount period for the immigration costs and fees until October of 2019.
Eastern Caribbean Dollar
GDP Per Capita
Visa-Free travel to
Unitary parliamentary representative democratic monarchy. Next elections: 2023
Based on English Common Law
Advantages of Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship
Antigua and Barbuda passport holders can enter in 150 countries visa-free
Including the European Schengen zone and the EU Member States, the UK, most Commonwealth and all the other Caribbean countries.
In Antigua and Barbuda, there are no income or inheritance taxes.
The process of obtaining the Antiguan passport is fast; it takes only five months.
Contribution to the state option
The target of the non-refundable donation is the National Development Fund (NDF)
- Primary applicant (investor): 100,000 USD + 25,000 USD
- For a family up to four people: 100,000 USD for the primary applicant + 0 for the spouse and dependents.
- For a family up to five people or more: 125,000 USD + 25,000 USD for the primary applicant + three dependents + 15,000 USD for each additional dependents.
Investing in real estate option
The citizen must have ownership of the real estate for five years.
- The minimum amount of investment is: 400,000 USD or shared property of: 200,000 USD, for the Limited Time Offer (LTO) until October 2019
Investment in Business option
- The minimum amount of investment is 400,000 USD.
Applicants do not have to visit personally Antigua and Barbuda during the immigration process.