Of the two Caribbean islands, St. Kitts is where the visitors find the most activities away from the shore (including the historic Brimstone Fortress and several golf courses). Meanwhile, the quiet Nevis is better known for its beaches, including the famous Pinney's and clear water snorkeling at Oualie. The island paradise of St Kitts and Nevis launched the first modern citizenship by investment program in 1984.
Eastern Caribbean dollar
GDP Per Capita
Visa-Free travel to
152 countries without visa or visa upon arrival
The politics of Saint Kitts and Nevis takes place in the framework of federal parliamentary democracy. Saint Kitts and Nevis is an independent Commonwealth realm with Elizabeth II as its head of state, represented by a governor-general. Next elections: 2020
The Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court, established on St. Lucia, administers the judicial system, which is based on English common law and statutory acts of the House of Assembly.
St Kitts and Nevis citizenship advantages by Investment
Holders of St Kitts and Nevis passport can enter visa-free in 152 countries, including the EU Member States (Schengen area and Ireland access), Russia, the UK, the Caribbean and most of the Commonwealth countries.
Citizens of "SKN" may obtain a US long-term visa easily.
There are no residence requirements and St Kitts & Nevis does not tax private income, inheritance or wealth.
Applicants can obtain citizenship without visiting the islands personally.
You can become a citizen of Saint Kitts and Nevis only three months after the successful application.
Contribution to the state
- A non-refundable contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF):
- Investor/primary applicant, 150,000 USD
- Investor + spouse and up to two children: 195,000 USD
- For additional dependents: 10,000 USD
Investing in real estate
- The minimum amount of investment: 250,000 USD
- Legal services fee: 35,000 USD
- State fees: 35,000 USD
- For the spouse: 25,000 USD
10,000 USD/per children under 18 years of age
10,000 USD/children 18-30 and parents older than 55 years old
For each applicant:
- Photograph and Signature Certificate (St Kitts and Nevis citizenship application form C2).
- Medical Certificate/HIV exam certificate
- Copy of passport (certified)
- Copy of ID card (certified)
- Six passport photos
- Birth certificate
- Clean Police Conduct Certificate(s)
Solely for the primary applicant (investor)
- Confirmation of investment/ Escrow Agreement
- Copy of real estate purchase contract
- Bank reference letter
- Professional reference
Necessary additional documents for a married or divorced couple:
- Marriage or divorce certificate