Browse Citizenship Programmes
Grenada is a group of three large tropical paradise islands (Grenada, Carriacou, and Petite Martinique) and several tiny islands in the Caribbean.
Get the brochure for Grenada's Citizenship by Investment
Your guide is on it's way!
A download link will be sent to your email
Famous for its spices, Grenada is known as the "Spice Isle", second largest world producer of nutmeg. It gained its independence from the UK in 1974 and is part of the British Commonwealth.
Eastern Caribbean dollar
GDP Per Capita
Roman Catholicism; Protestants
Visa-Free travel to
143 countries without visa or visa upon arrival
Grenada is governed under a parliamentary system based on the British model. Next elections: 2023
Grenada is a member of the eastern Caribbean court system.
Advantages of Grenada Citizenship
Grenadian citizens can travel visa-free to 143 countries, including the European Schengen area, Ireland, Russia, the UK, and most Commonwealth countries.
Grenada is one of the five states, and the only one in the Caribbean, whose passport holders can travel visa-free to China.
There is no income, wealth or inheritance tax in Grenada.
The immigration process is fast; it takes only three months.
You can become a citizen and passport holder of Grenada without personally visiting the country.
Citizens of Grenada qualify for the US E2 visa, which is the most affordable entrepreneur visa of the United States.
Larger families enjoy convenient immigration options, compared to the other investor's immigration schemes.
Contribution to the state option
- The main requisite is a direct non-refundable contribution to the National Transformation Fund (NTF)
- The minimum amount for a single applicant is 150,000 USD
- Main applicant + spouse: 200,000 USD
- The amount increases by 25,000 USD for each additional dependent, up to four members.
Investment in real estate option
- The minimum amount of investment is 350,000 USD, from a government approved project
- Principal applicant (investor) non-refundable contribution of 50,000 USD
- The passport holder must keep the investment’s ownership for three years to maintain citizen status.
- Official legal service fee: 25,000 USD
- State fees during the real estate investment option in Grenada:
- Spouse: no additional charge
- Dependents: 25,000 USD for each dependent family member after the first three.
Who can receive the citizenship of Grenada as a dependent family member?
- Parents and grandparents younger than 55 years
- Unmarried siblings of the primary applicant and spouse
- Children born within twelve months of the granting of citizenship
- Copy of the ID Card (certified)
- Passport copy (certified)
- Medical Certificate
- Original or copy (certified) of Marriage
- Certificate (if applicable)
- Original or copy (certified) of Birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Original Clean Police Clearance Certificate
- Original Reference Letter from your bank
- Six passport-size photos
- Statement or proof of Source of Funds
- Photograph and Signature Certificate
- Affidavit of support for Dependents
- Real estate purchase agreement
- Proof of payment of processing and due diligence fees