Browse Citizenship Programmes
Vanuatu is made up of roughly 80 tropical paradise islands that stretches to 1,300 kilometers.
Vanuatu is also home of several untapped investment possibilities, and its Vanuatu investor visa’ immigration scheme is the most affordable one amongst all programmes. It’s main objective is to create jobs, stimulate the economy and maintain a balanced national budget.
French, Bislama, English
GDP Per Capita
Visa-Free travel to
129 countries without visa or visa upon arrival
The politics of Vanuatu take place within the framework of a constitutional democracy. Next elections: 2020
Vanuatu's legal system is a combination of English Common Law and French Civil Law.
Advantages of Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment
Citizens of Vanuatu can enter 129 countries visa-free
Including EU countries, Schengen zone, Ireland, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Caribbean, UK and most Commonwealth countries. Holders of the Vanuatu passport may also visit Australia with a special e-visa.
There is no income, wealth or inheritance tax in Vanuatu.
The applicants can obtain the citizenship and passport of Vanuatu without a personal visit.
Vanuatu currently offers the most affordable citizenship programme.
To become a citizen of Vanuatu and receive the passport, it only takes 7-8 weeks.
Who can apply for the citizenship of Vanuatu?
- Any investor with a clean criminal record
- Perpetual travelers and digital nomads
- Applicants, who are renouncing their citizenship
Fee structure of the contribution option for the citizenship of Vanuatu
- Primary investor: 80,000 USD
- Investor and spouse: 100,000 USD
- Investor, spouse, and two underage children: 130,000 USD
- For adult dependents: 10,000 USD/person
- Application form(s)
- Copy of passport (certified)
- Copy of ID card (certified)
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
- Non-criminal record certificate
- School Degrees
- Medical certificate
- Proof of the necessary assets and funds
- Resume (Curriculum Vitae)
- Reference letter from workplace
- Six passport photos
The process of Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program
- Due Diligence
- Review of the Citizenship Commission, Screening Committee
- The Citizenship Commission issues an Agreement in Principle
- The Applicant takes the Oath and receives the Certificate of Vanuatu Citizenship and the Vanuatu passport.