Get the brochure for Greece Permanent Residency
Your guide is on it's way!
A download link will be sent to your email
The highest quality of life, the laid-back lifestyle and the highest number of sunny hours in Europe attracts applicants from all over the world.
The climate in Greece is Mediterranean
GDP Per Capita
Eastern Orthodox Church
Visa-Free travel to
164 countries without visa or visa upon arrival
The politics of Greece takes place in a parliamentary representative democratic republic, whereby the Prime Minister of Greece is the head of government, and a multi-party system. Next elections: 2023
Greece is a civil law country, and thus jurisprudence is not considered as a source of law.
Advantages of Greece Residency
No time limit nor obligation to stay in Greece.
Right and Freedom to travel in the EU Schengen area (26 European countries).
Opportunity to settle your immediate family as a resident.
Residency can be extended to family members without the need for further investments through the real estate option.
Greek passport and citizenship can be obtained after seven years of residency.
Freedom to establish a business in Greece.
It is important to note that holders of the investors' residence permit are not allowed to work in Greece.
- Permanent residency by purchasing real estate over two hundred fifty thousand euro (250,000) by keeping the investment for five years.
- Temporary residency for entrepreneurs, obtainable for one year
Temporary residency for financially independent individuals for two years. It is the most ideal option for business men who want to an affordable solution to move in the European Union. The two years’ period is enough to understand the culture and society of Europe (company forming, tax issues, enrolling children into schools), meanwhile you can extend your stay through different schemes or have the right to leave, without a significant investment. The primary applicant must prove an income of at least 2,000 euros per month from abroad. There are additional fees for family members, for the spouse, the principal applicant must prove +20% income and additional 15% for each child under 18.
- Temporary residency through strategically important investments for ten years.
- Temporary residency for the top managers of companies for two years.
- Clean police certificate for applicants older than 14 years
- Medical certificate
- Proof of an income or financial security.
- Qualifying documents are tax returns, declaration of income, copy of receiving dividends, or bank statements showing a minimum of 48,000 euro (the total amount depends on the number of the members of your family)
- Health insurance policy
- Marriage certificate and birth certificates of the children (it is not necessary if the primary candidate applies alone.)
- Proof of address in Greece (property investment or rental address)
The process of obtaining the Greek residence permit takes an average of three months.