There are several ways to move into the US. However, the most straightforward solutions are related to investments through an affordable business solution.
In general, continental climate with a wide variety of climates
GDP Per Capita
Protestant, Catholic, Mormon
Visa-Free travel to
165 countries without visa or visa upon arrival
Republican, next election in 2020
The United States has a federal system of government, a written constitution, and a common law legal system
Advantages of the US Residency and Immigration Visa Programme
The family members also become residents during the same process with the investor.
You can use several schemes to immigrate, become a resident, later a permanent resident and a citizen.
The investment immigration program grants you the permanent residence permit (Green Card), so you can become a citizen of the United States.
E-2 non-immigration visa for investors
- The most affordable investment, at least 200,000 USD
- You can stay in the United States until your company operates, and the permit can be extended without limitations.
- You can start your company or can purchase a firm that already exists.
- After obtaining the E-2, you can subsequently get the Green card under the EB-5 program.
- The spouse and children up to the age of 21 also receive the visas.
- The process can take only one month through acceleration of the review.
EB-5 Green Card Program for investors
- The most popular residency by investment program of the United States grants Green Card to the Investors, who can become permanent residents and citizens. The entire process takes five to six years.
- You develop your own company or invest in projects of the Regional Centers.
- The only requisite is that the investor must prove the source of the investment funds.
- Spouse and children up to the age of 21 also obtain the Green Card.
- 85-95% of the applications are approved.
Requirements of the E-2 visa
- Invest 200,000 USD in a company, and must have the ownership of the controlling shares.
- Prove the source of investment funds is lawful and transparent.
- Must be a citizen of a country participating in the E-2 treaty with the United States (see below)
- Have a clear business plan for the next five years.
E-2 Treaty country list
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding Greenland), Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Honduras, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, South Korea Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
Requirements of the EB-5 US residency by an investment visa for investors
- The applicant must invest, at a risk, 500,000 USD or 1,000,000 USD, without guarantee of return.
- Prove the legal and transparent source of the investment funds.
- A business plan for creating a minimum of ten jobs within two years.