The government of Monaco offers Monégasque residency, as well as citizenship, to investors who contribute towards the economic development of the city. The great environment and tax free laws make it an ideal location for residency.
Monaco has a mild climate throughout the year
GDP Per Capita
Monte Carlo Quarter
Visa-Free travel to
157 countries without visa or visa upon arrival
The government structure is a hereditary constitutional monarchy, governed by the Constitution. Next elections: 2023
The justice system is based on the French legal code, and the constitution requires that the prince delegate his judicial powers to the courts.
Advantages of Monaco Residency
Visa-Free travelling within the Schengen Zone
The holders of the Monaco residence permit can travel freely inside the EU's Schengen zone visa-free. Monaco is not a Member State of the European Union but is located inside the bloc.
Simple immigration process in Monaco
The immigration process is quick and straightforward. You don't have to invest or start a business nor pay taxes. You can resolve all paperwork related to your immigration in Monaco through a local French Embassy or Consulate.
No taxes on income and capital gains
Since 1870, there is no personal income tax in the Principality of Monaco. You can expand your business across Europe, from a tax neutral environment.
A safe and an elite place for your family, with excellent access by sea, road and flights via Nice.
Provides excellent education and health care programs.
- The most important requisite to immigrate in Monaco is that the applicant must deposit at least 100,000 euros in a local bank account in the Principality.
- The applicant must also prove that he or she has sufficient funds outside of the country.
- The proof of steady income from abroad is also necessary.
- The applicant must own or rent residential property in the country.
- Certificate of birth
- Certificate of marriage (if applicable)
- Certificates of birth of the children (if applicable)
- Clean criminal record
- The proof of owning a residential real estate or a rental contract
- Certificate of a bank account opened in Monaco
- Bank statement showing the required amount in a bank account in Monaco
- Bank statement showing the required amount in a bank account outside Monaco
- Proof of a steady income outside Monaco